Tuesday, March 7

Hair, Part II

I have good hair.

I mean that. If the bald spot wasn't getting bigger with every passing day, I would have great hair. I think my hair is so nice because of the shower regimen that I have kept for the past 15 years. It's a remnant of the good ol' ponytail days, but I continue it out of habit. See, when I had long hair, I had to condition it daily so that I could run a comb/brush through it in order to put it into a proper ponytail. Here's the regimen:
1. Get in the shower
2. Shampoo my hair
3. Put in conditioner
4. Wash and rinse body (I fairly recently added a facial scrub to this step)
5. Leaving the conditioner in the hair, get out of the shower and shave
6. After shaving, get back in the shower to rinse out the conditioner and to rinse off any leftover shaving cream

Thus, my hair conditions for several minutes while I shave my face. This regimen has piqued the curiousity of many a roommate who thought I took 2 showers in the morning, but the time spent conditioning has left me with very good hair. Not great hair, but probably as good as it could be at this point.

1 Comments:

Blogger Not Jennifer Gibbs said...

It's not two showers; it's one shower in two parts.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home